Sunday 19 May 2024

Carole King - The Music of Carole King: Original Recordings 1960-1963 @ 320

 


Carole King - The Music of Carole King :Original Recordings 1960-1963 

Vol.1 Heaven is being with you
Recordings of 1960 - 1961


 1. Bertell Dache - Not Just Tomorrow But Always 
 2. James Darren - They Should Have Given You The Oscar 
 3. Bertell Dache - All The World Loves A Lover 
 4. Tony Orlando - Am I The Guy 
 5. Annette & the Vonnair Sisters - Dreamin' About You 
 6. Jackie De Shannon - Heaven is being with you 
 7. Bobby Vee - How Many Tears 
 8. Billy Fury - I'd Never Find Another You 
 9. Bobby Vee - Take Good Care Of My Baby 
 10. Dorothy Jones - Takin' That Long Walk Home 
 11. The Shirelles - What A Sweet Thing That Was 
 12. Tony Orlando - Will You Love Me Tomorrow 
 13. Tony Orlando - Happy Times Are Here To Stay 


Vol.2 It Might As Well Rain Until September
Recordings of 1962


 1. Carole King - Don't Ever Change 
 2. Carole King - Go Away Little Girl 
 3. Carole King - Good Buddies 
 4. Carole King - Happy Tears 
 5. Carole King - He knows I love him too much 
 6. Freda Payne - He who laughs last 
 7. Carole King - Helplessly 
 8. Carole King - Her Royal Majesty 
 9. Carole King - I Didn't have any Summer Romace 
 10. Ann-Margret - I Was Only Kidding 
 11. Bobby Rydell - I've Got Bonnie 
 12. Bobby Vee - In My Baby's Eyes 
 13. Carole King - It Might As Well Rain Until September 

Vol.3 When My Little Girl Is Smiling
Recordings of 1962 - 1963


 1. Little Eva - Keep Your Hands Off My Baby 
 2. Kenny Karen - The Light In Your Window 
 3. The Shirells - Make The Night A Little Longer 
 4. The Keestone Family Singers - Melodrama 
 5. Bobby Vee - My Golden Chance 
 6. Bobby Vee - Sharing You 
 7. Ben E. King - Tell Daddy 
 8. Bob Leaper Orchestra - When My Little Girl Is Smiling 
 9. Connie Stevens - Why'd You Wanna Make Me Cry 
 10. The Ronettes - You Bet I Would 
 11. Ricky Nelson - Down Home 
 12. Bobby Vee - It Might as Well Rain Until September 
 13. Marty Wilde - Little Miss Happiness 


No comments: